Over the last few years since our purchase of the cottages, we have reinvested to maintain and upgrade the property. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and strive to rectify any issues or suggested improvements that are brought to our attention.
The following list identifies how we continue to improve your vacation experience:
*new queen posturepedic mattresses in each cottage
*cottage 5 is now a One Bedroom for greater accommodation
* stainless steel fridges in C1, C2, C3, C6, C7
* ceramic floors in all bathrooms and vacuum flush toilets in C1, C2, C3
* custom 36" entry doors with full glass panes and blind inserts
* private paver stone patio's for C1, C3, C4, between C5-6, C7
* redecorated with new bedding, cleaning, painting and cottage furnishings
* equipped each cottage with queen size sleeper sofa's
* supplied flat screen T.V.'s with HDMI and Ethernet cables
* installed Two lightening speed wireless internet routers
* installed new 24 Seer mini split AC/heat pumps
* added two sets of stackable washer/dryer onsite laundry units
* various electrical upgrades (including timed outdoor lighting)
* sewer line replaced from street
* designed custom paver walkway to the pool
* re-thatched pool area Tiki huts and new lounge chairs
* upgrades to pool light, step and heat pump
* replaced small appliances and many kitchen amenities
* quarterly pesticide inspection/application schedules and termite tented
* annual fire extinguisher inspection and posted signs
* new smoke detectors now electrical and battery backup
* equipped cottages with first aid kits, hair dryers, irons, small tool set, etc.
* shared shed includes beach chairs and toys, bbq utensils and charcoal, lawn care rakes and snips, general maintenance tools, car care supplies, etc.
*Plus any other favorable suggestions that will enhance our guests vacation experience to "Rest, Relax, & Rejuvenate"